Good job!, Warmest congratulations, Bravo!, Well done!, Nicely done, Congrats, Way to go!, You did it!
You can use these expressions to tell someone that you are happy because something nice has happened to them or because they have achieved something:
- Warmest congratulations
- Good job
- Well done!
- Nicely done
- Congratulations to the wonderful two of you!
- Warmest congratulations on the birth of your baby boy!
- That's a fantastic book. Good job!
- Bravo! We're proud of your achievements.
- Well done. What an outstanding achievement!
- Nicely done, Dr. Brown.
- Pat on the back
- You did it!
- Way to go!
- Congrats! We're so proud of you.
- You did it! The sky is your limit!
- Impressive! Nothing can stop you now!
- Nice job, Olivia! Way to go!